Terms & Conditions
This agreement must be read and signed over page by the client prior to the operator commencing any work involving excavation and/or machinery hire.
- REMEMBER DIAL 1100 BEFORE YOU DIG, THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Locating and marking all services and instructing the operator on exactly where these services are. Failure to clearly expose these services prior to works commencing will absolve the operator from any responsibility due to accidental damage.
- Obtaining all necessary permits and licenses to carry out the works from relevant government and/or regulatory organizations, including local councils.
- Any related fees and/or technical diagrams, the marking of perimeters and setting of all specific levels.
- Observe and assist the operator to comply with all statutory obligations, by laws and regulations imposed by any public authority or council in regards to vehicle parking, loading/unloading and the safety and security of persons, property and the operator.
- Ensure the machines can be parked securely onsite. (Otherwise the operator reserves the right to charge an additional float fee for each days hire).
- Ensure access ways where machine/s operates are kept clear and free of any unnecessary obstructions. Due to the nature of narrow access work, property and/or services may be damaged accidently; therefore the operator will not be liable for any direct responsibility and/or costs incurred.
SECURITY OF PAYMENT:
- ALL WORKS ARE STRICTLY "COD" UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE
- Accounts will be issued under the direct discretion of the proprietor for which terms of payment will be strictly (30 days from the date of invoice. No monthly statements will be issued.
- Account disputes will not be recognised unless notification has been made in writing within (7) days of invoice date with the point of conflict and addressed to the proprietor.
Account payments will be closely monitored and overdue accounts will be placed on credit hold after (30) days. No exceptions.
All plant and machinery hourly and day rates price lists are available upon request and subject to change at the proprietor’s discretion without any prior written notice.
- Certificates of currency are available upon request. They include: public liability, workers compensation, comprehensive vehicle and machinery cover, vehicle and machineryregistration, oh& s safe work method statements, long service, superannuation, machinery maintenance logbooks, work green cover card induction and work cover operator certification